Our Distributors and Employees embrace our giving backphilosophy throughout the year by supporting nationwide events organized through our corporate office and through individual efforts on the local level.
Our employees make a difference in their local communities every day. They volunteer and participate in a wide variety of charitable activities and we support their activities on many levels.
Click on any tab on the left to read about some of the many ways that we are involved in our local communities.
Fill out your information below and we'll send you a FREE catalog about our beds.
By completing this form, you are giving express consent authorizing Easy Rest to contact you by calls and texts to determine your interest in learning more about the Easy Rest Adjustable Bed at the telephone or mobile number you entered using automated telephone technology. You are not required to provide your consent.
- Beds For Our Troops: Adjustable Bed Donations To Help Wounded Veterans
- Adjustable Bed Donation Help Veteran From Maryland Overcome Back Pain
- Adjustable Bed Donation Helps Colorado Veteran Find Better Sleep
- Adjustable Bed Donation Helps Colorado Veteran’s Morning Back Pain
- Adjustable Bed Donation Helps Kansas Veteran Enjoy Longer Sleep And Better Rest
- Adjustable Bed Donation Helps South Carolina Veteran Sleep Through The Night
- Adjustable Bed Donation Helps Veteran From California Sleep Easily
- Adjustable Bed Donation Helps Veteran Sleep Through The Night
- First Woman Receives Donated Easy Rest Adjustable Bed Through ‘Beds For Our Troops’ Program
- Special Operations Veteran Receives Gift Of Sleep And Improved Quality of Life Thanks To Adjustable Bed Donation
- Texas Veteran Finds It Easier To Get Through The Day Now That He’s Sleeping Through The Night
- Community Giving
- Adjustable Bed Employees Support Feeding Children Everywhere Program
- Easy Rest Adjustable Bed Company Helps Raise $10,000 for Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Easy Rest Donates Adjustable Bed to Help Severely Injured Truck Driver Rest and Sleep Better
- Easy Rest Employees Collect Food and Funds for Local Food Banks
- Archived Releases
- Beds For Our Troops Program – Donating Adjustable Beds For Veterans
- Easy Rest Adjustable Bed Brand Launch
- Easy Rest Adjustable Bed Fathers Day Offer
- Easy Rest Adjustable Bed Mothers Day Offer
- Easy Rest Adjustable Beds Collecting Food and Funds for Food Banks Across the Country
- Easy Rest Adjustable Beds Unveils Pinterest Page
- Easy Rest Adjustable Beds Wins 2012 Web Marketing Award
- Easy Rest Beds and Mattresses – Not Part of Recall by Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Made in America Commitment
- Call Center Associate – Baltimore, MD
- Contact Us
- Easy Rest Adjustable Bed Warranty
- Our History
- Owner’s Guide
- Press Room
- Company Hits Milestone Number of Easy Rest Mattress Reviews Collected By ConsumerAffairs.com for Easy Rest Adjustable Bed Company
- Diamond Certification for Excellent Customer Service with Few Easy Rest Bed Complaints
- Easy Rest Adjustable Bed Buy One Get One Fall Sale Offer!
- Easy Rest Bed Reviews Collected By Leading Independent Web Based Consumer News and Review Site for Adjustable Bed Company
Easy Rest Platinum Bed Model
Our top-of-the-line Platinum model offers you the most luxurious adjustable bed.More Information
What our clients think
"I've had three back surgeries and having an Easy Rest adjustable bed has just made me feel more comfortable. I really do like it. Aside from that, being able to sit up and read at night is the feature of the bed that I enjoy the most." - Susan of Victoria, TX
"The salesman who came to the house was absolutely great and awesome. He was very knowledgeable. I purchased an Easy Rest because I have a lot of neck trouble and I also have a hiatal hernia. I am sleeping better a hundred percent, and even my husband, who had a stroke ten years ago, is totally enjoying it. I'm comfortable laying on my back with the head and the feet up. I sleep good and I feel better in the morning than what I did with our other bed of 7-8 years. It's the best thing I've ever done in a long, long time." - Cheryl of Belton, KY