Sleep Specialist Sales Jobs
As a Sleep Specialist with Easy Rest Adjustable Sleep Systems, you will deliver a personalized sales experience to consumers in their homes.
This job is for you if you want to…
- Work for a well-established, growing, national organization.
- Represent a unique national brand that stands proudly behind its product.
- Provide customers with a personalized sales experience.
- Sell a product that will improve your customer’s lives by improving their sleep.
- Have pride in selling a product that is made in the USA.
- Work in a performance-driven environment where you can be rewarded for delivering results.
This position’s schedule is full-time. The number of hours worked depend on the number of appointments scheduled. Sleep Specialists can expect 12 – 17 pre-set appointments per week. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes Saturday’s and may include overnight stays.
If you are looking for a career that will offer variety, independence and working with customers, then this could be the opportunity for you!
The right candidate will bring a diverse skill set, take pride and dedication in their work and be customer focused. Previous sales experience may be helpful, but not necessary.
- Work as part of a National Sales Team.
- Maintain strong knowledge of our product line, accessories and pricing.
- Understand customers’ needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs.
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations.
- Handle all administrative aspects of the sale including: completing customer contracts, finance paperwork, warranties and payments.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and customer service skills.
- High-energy, enthusiastic, and motivated demeanor.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work a 37.5 – 40 hours per week which would include a combination of day and evening hours as well as most Saturdays and some holidays.
- Must have own transportation.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required. Additional education and training preferred.
Apply today! Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.