Warehouse Administrator – Marion, SC
As a Warehouse Administrator with Easy Rest your job will be to manage inventory, keep our warehouse in top shape and assist our Home Delivery & Service Technicians with product and paperwork necessary to successfully deliver and service our customers in the region. We are looking for a proactive, detailed individual who can work independently in this satellite warehouse. This position requires flexibility with scheduling hours because it does not have a set schedule each week. Approximately 20 hours per week. Ideal candidates will live within a 10 – 15 mile radius from the Warehouse.
- Accept Product Delivery and Un-Load Product from Trucks
- Load Product onto local delivery trucks.
- Record Serial Numbers of the products that Drivers take from, or return to, the Warehouse.
- Fax the Driver Load Sheets to Delivery Department Headquarters.
- Keep the Warehouse clean, organized, and secure.
- Submit Requests to Order Parts when inventory is low.
- Open and Close the Warehouse for the Drivers.
- Weekly & monthly Inventory.
- Back up Driver to fill in when a driver needs time off
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Pre-employment Department of Transportation Physical and Drug Screen.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record. (CDL License not required – Class C is acceptable.)
- Must have a working knowledge of DOT requirements.
- The ability to lift 100 pounds.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include weekends.
Interested candidates should send resume and/or cover letter to